What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
What should a buyer or seller expect when working with me?
I bring enthusiasm, energy and the ability to focus on my clients in ways that a “top producing” agent juggling multiple deals cannot. I am also deeply rooted in the community; in addition to knowing the area intimately, I must treat clients honestly and fairly or risk my reputation with neighbors, friends and family.
My promise to you:
- I will be honest in my dealings with you and tell you what you need to hear, not necessarily what you want to hear.
- I will take the time to listen and learn about your needs, wants and desires.
- I will explain everything and help you better understand the intricacies of the real estate transaction. What I do not know, I will find out for you.
- I will communicate consistently and openly in the manner you choose and respond immediately to your requests.
- I will be patient and guide the process at your pace. You will not be rushed into a decision with me.
- I will fight tooth & nail to for what you want and what is fair.
Why am I in Real Estate?
Having made my home in Los Angeles for over two decades, I have grown to love the city and its Eastside in particular. After a long and successful career selling and servicing national publishers and marketers in the printing industry, I was seeking a new venture that reflected my interests and passion for architecture, urban life and building community. I have found that serving as a real estate agent focused on the communities of Silver lake/Los Feliz/Echo Park and the greater northeast area of LA.
Real Estate sales brings me into daily contact with a variety of interesting people who live in this unique area. It also allows me the freedom to help make this city a better place to live by engaging in community activities like volunteering at and supporting various organizations including Ivanhoe Elementary (where my wife has taught kindergarten for over 10 years), The Hollyhock House at Barnsdall Park, Los Feliz Improvement Association, the L.A. Conservancy, and Tree people.
I love houses; their history, their design and the neighborhoods they compose, and I love being able to connect buyers with their new homes and communities.